Ruger has announced their new LC9s pistol, which is a striker-fired version of their popular LC9 pistol that is loved by many. This new version provides a “short, light and crisp trigger pull” and is sure to be a favorite.
Model Number: 3235
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Blued
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Blued
Barrel Length: 3.12″
Weight: 17.20 oz.
Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
Grip Frame: Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Twist: 1:10″ RH
MA Approved & Certified: No
CA Approved: No
Suggested Retail: $449.00
- Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9® has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Uses all existing LC9® accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1″ taller and 1″ longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP®.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also Includes: one 7-round magazine; soft case.
Full Press Release
Ruger Introduces the All New, Striker-Fired LC9s Compact 9mm Pistol
Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is proud to announce the introduction of the all new Ruger® LC9s™ pistol. The LC9s™ is a striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9® pistol. Like the LC9®, the LC9s™ is a slim, lightweight, personal protection pistol that is chambered in 9mm Luger. The LC9s™ features a newly designed trigger mechanism with a short, light, crisp trigger pull that improves accuracy and performance.
“The Ruger® LC9® set a high standard for reliable, lightweight personal protection,” said Chris Killoy, Ruger President and Chief Operating Officer. “The LC9s™ follows the success of the LC9®, yet provides a new option for shooters who prefer the short, crisp trigger pull of a striker-fired pistol,” he added.
The LC9s™ uses the same holsters, extended magazines, lasers and accessories as the rugged and reliable LC9® and features a blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide; a one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame with aggressive checkering; a grip extension magazine floorplate to improve handling; and a rapid acquisition, windage adjustable, 3-dot sight system.
The compact, 17.2 oz. Ruger LC9s™ pistol has a 3.12″ barrel, an overall length of 6″, a height of 4.5″ and a slim 0.9″ width. The compact frame and short trigger reach is designed to accommodate a wide range of hand sizes. The LC9s™ offers modern safety features such as an integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber. The LC9s™ ships with one 7-round magazine, a soft case and a cable locking device.
For more information on the new LC9s™ or to learn about the extensive line of award-winning Ruger® firearms, visit Ruger.com orFacebook.com/Ruger. To find accessories for the LC9s™ or other Ruger® firearms, visit ShopRuger.com.